Library Assessment Round TableWelcome to the blog for the Oregon Library Association's Library Assessment Round Table (OLA-LART). This RT is on hiatus right now. If you are interested in helping it become active again, contact the president of OLA.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
ILAGO Library Assess… on Meet the OLA LART Presentation… Throwback…Frid… on OLA Presentation: State of Lib… solly135 on ACRL’s “Revising t… chesnuttlibrary on ACRL’s “Revising t… librarianmer on Library Data Visualization Blo…
RSS FeedRSS is enabled. Use https://olalart.wordpress.com as your feed URL.
Tag CloudAcademic ACRL article assessment Benchmarks big data bio California Digital Library Computers in Libraries conference Conferences Cost-effectiveness analysis Data Collection data visualization Design EBLIP ebooks Educational assessment Ferguson formative assessment Framework free higher education ILL Impacts Info information literacy interviews library assessment Library instruction library technology needs assessment OLA Conference Outcomes people professional development Public public libraries research project Resources statistics Technology training University of Portland value Web Conferences webinar webinars
- Editorial Responsibilities
- Studying the Night Shift: A Multi-method Analysis of Overnight Academic Library Users
- A Systematic Review of Information Literacy Programs in Higher Education: Effects of Face-to-Face, Online, and Blended Formats on Student Skills and Views
- What is the Best Way to Develop Information Literacy and Academic Skills of First Year Health Science Students? A Systematic Review
- Maintaining Quality While Expanding Our Reach: Using Online Information Literacy Tutorials in the Sciences and Health Sciences
- Identifying Social Care Research Literature: Case Studies From Guideline Development
No upcoming events