Library Assessment Round TableWelcome to the blog for the Oregon Library Association's Library Assessment Round Table (OLA-LART). This RT is on hiatus right now. If you are interested in helping it become active again, contact the president of OLA.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
ILAGO Library Assess… on Meet the OLA LART Presentation… Throwback…Frid… on OLA Presentation: State of Lib… solly135 on ACRL’s “Revising t… chesnuttlibrary on ACRL’s “Revising t… librarianmer on Library Data Visualization Blo…
RSS FeedRSS is enabled. Use https://olalart.wordpress.com as your feed URL.
Tag CloudAcademic ACRL article assessment Benchmarks big data bio California Digital Library Computers in Libraries conference Conferences Cost-effectiveness analysis Data Collection data visualization Design EBLIP ebooks Educational assessment Ferguson formative assessment Framework free higher education ILL Impacts Info information literacy interviews library assessment Library instruction library technology needs assessment OLA Conference Outcomes people professional development Public public libraries research project Resources statistics Technology training University of Portland value Web Conferences webinar webinars
- EBLIP Receives the Seal of Approval
- Editorial Responsibilities
- The C-EBLIP Fall Symposium: Librarians as Researchers
- Collaborating to Increase the Evidence Base in Library and Information Practice
- Through the Students’ Lens: Photographic Methods for Research in Library Spaces
- Connecting Music and Place: Exploring Library Collection Data Using Geo-visualizations
No upcoming events